On 20/02/2011 10:00 PM, python-list-requ...@python.org wrote:
Subject:
wxPython in the context of Eclipse
From:
Fred Marshall <fmarshallxremove_th...@acm.org>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2011 23:22:44 -0800

To:
python-list@python.org

I asked earlier:

How do I use wxPython or wxGlade in the context of Eclipse?

A link to a howto would be great!

I guess nobody knows or cares to answer?

Have you tried the wxPython mailing list. You will probably have more wxPython users to draw upon than this list ;-)

I use Eclipse with wxPython and it works fine. You need to install the Eclipse PyDev module (which I presume you have already done). If I recall correctly, I had to specify the python interpreter to use. It added a whole lot of paths to the PYTHONPATH variable which caused me some grief. I ended up removing them all (or most of them) and it worked fine after that.

Cheers, Brendan.

--
Brendan Simon
www.etrix.com.au