RR:
I do have to ask, before I feed the troll, where the hell is your spellchecker? And you were talking about people being lazy? The irony is killing me.

Now, you've been told you can fork Idol if you so choose, and you've been told to write up information on how you want to replace TKInter as well as start the ball rolling in that direction. Why don't you return under your rock, or do one of these rather than insulting everyone here and demanding people sit down with -you- to formulate a "battle plan?"