On 5/16/11 8:38 AM, Bastian Ballmann wrote:
Hi,

the project sounds like the exact tool that i need but regarding the
user manual one has to mark the points on the graph manually. Therefore
it's more work to get the data out than doing it without a tool. Or may
I miss something here?

You are probably looking at the tutorials for manually digitizing graphs. Check out this one:

  http://digitizer.sourceforge.net/usermanual/tutorautolinegraph.html

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."