En Fri, 24 Jun 2011 11:33:23 -0300, Grant Edwards <invalid@invalid.invalid> escribió:

On 2011-06-24, Gabriel Genellina <gagsl-...@yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
En Thu, 23 Jun 2011 13:11:32 -0300, Cathy James <nambo...@gmail.com>
escribi?:

I looked through this forum's archives, but I can't find a way to
search for a topic through the archive. Am I missing something?

Gmane provides a search capability also:
http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.general

FWIW, I've found the Gmane search feature to be very unreliable.  It
often overlooks a lot of matching articles for no apparent reason.

It seems no single provider is perfect. Google searching capability is quite good, but for some reason, many posts are missing, often the initial post head of a thread. The "Python-URL" summaries usually include a Google Groups url, but sometimes I have to link to Gmane, velocityreviews.com or even to the list archives at python.org because of that problem.

--
Gabriel Genellina