On 09/13/2011 09:12 PM, Stefan Behnel wrote:
Matt Joiner, 14.09.2011 04:23:
i'm curious as to what can be done with (and handled better) by
adjusting sys.setswitchinterval
i've opened a question on SO for this, that people might find of
interest: http://stackoverflow.com[...]

I wonder why people ask this kind of question on stackoverflow, and then
come here asking people to go over there, read the question, and
(potentially) provide an answer.

IMHO, c.l.py is a much better place to ask Python(-related) questions
than stackoverflow. It's also a much better place to search for an
answer that is already available in the archives.

Stefan

Just an opinion from the unwashed masses... but I don't see the p0rn spam over on SO that I do on c.l.py, for one. I also seem to generally get better results from the search engine there, for two. Not saying one is necessarily better than the other, but just subscribing to the feed for the [python] tag on SO has a pretty good SNR...