Uh oh, should I really send this? ... Yes. Yes, I should! Sorry, I cannot resists.

allow everyone to do "import girlfriend"

I'm betting on a joke, like antigravity only significantly less
funny and more sexist.

Absolutely not funny. I hope that someday people will understand that sexism is just another form of racism.

I was about to write a really harsh reply, but cooled down before I got a chance to hit the Send button.

Felinx Lee: Do apologize and rename your package/module or I'm going to make a racist comment against Chinese people.