Hello everyone,

recently I've started to be try Python on my Mac OS X 10.5.8 Leopard and I've
already messed up with it...

I was compiling a Python souce code but didn't succeed and so I decided to
install a newer version of Python.
But before that, I did a stupid thing: I deleted manually all the folders of
the Leopard's system default Python 2.5.1...

Before when I was using the system Python, the program namebench worked
perfectly.
After that I messed everything up and installed MacPython 2.5 from the site
python.org, now namebench always crashes.

On the problem report system of Apple it gives me these errors:
http://bpaste.net/show/21904/

While this is the Console:
http://bpaste.net/show/21905/

What problem can it be?
Can I clean up all the Pythons and restore the system one?

Thanks everyone.

Regards,
Francesco Zhu