On 3/13/2012 5:41 AM, Szabo, Patrick (LNG-VIE) wrote:
Hi,

I wrote the following Script which I want to run from the open with
contextmenu in Windows.

Now the script runs fine but I don’t get all arguments from sys.argv.

No mather how many files I mark in the explorer I only get one as an
argument.

The right-click contextmenu is not a command line. It is more like a list of no-arg* methods to call on the selected file.

* or rather, one input arg, with others having default values set when the menu entry is created. Sometimes a second input arg is handled, at least in effect, with a second submenu, but I am not familiar with how those are done in Windows.

--
Terry Jan Reedy