On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 10:08 PM, David Shi <davidg...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> How to call and execute C code in Python?
>
> Is there any publication/documentation for this?   For the worst scenario,
> how many ways are there to call and execute C codes, in Python.
>
> For instance, having got hold some C codes, attempting to use Python to call
> and execute C codes.  I.e.  Python, as the integrating language.
>
> Can anyone send publications/instructions to davidg...@yahoo.co.uk?
> [chomp lots of digest]

As you've seen, there've been quite a few posts on the subject. Please
don't simply repeat your question and quote them all underneath -
we've all seen those posts already.

The polite thing to do would be to read through all the responses so
far and respond to them with clarifications and/or more information so
that we are better able to help you. You've been given two or three
separate lines of inquiry to follow up; have you looked into any of
them? What did you find out?

Also, this might be a handy reference:

Chris Angelico