Am 19.05.2012 04:05, schrieb Simon Cropper:
Googling gridtable allowed me to find my way to the wxGrid Manual which
seems to be what I was asking for...

http://wiki.wxpython.org/wxGrid%20Manual

wxPyGridTableBase, a particular class associated with wxGrid appears to
be what I need. The blurb states "The wxPyGridTableBase class is the
interface between the wxGrid and your application-specific data sources"

http://wiki.wxpython.org/wxPyGridTableBase

HTH
Sibylle