On 23/05/2012 2:42 AM, Иван Громов wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to compile a debug version of Python 2.7 on Windows, but I've
encountered some problems while creating a distribution.\
When I run
PCbuild\python.exe setup.py bdist_wininst
I get an error
error: pyconfig.h: No such file or directory
As far as I understand, I need to run something similar to ./configure on Linux,
but I haven't found any information what the command should be. GnuWin32
autoconf also fails with errors. What is the correct way to build Python
distribuiton from source on Windows?

I believe the correct way is still to load the PCBuild/PCBuild.sln file as a project in MS Visual Studio 2008.

Cheers,

Mark

--
Best regards, Ivan Gromov