On Thu, 13 Sep 2012 00:27:10 -0700 (PDT), janis.judvai...@gmail.com wrote:
I'm making a little embedded system programming IDE so I need to
run .exe(windows only), make commands, perl & python scripts etc(multiplatform). I'm using subprocess.Popen for all of them and it works fine except that blank console window and btw it pop's out under linux too.

Maybe the problem is that original python script has .pyw
extension, so it hides his own console, but I don't need thatone too.

P.S. If it makes a diffrence I'm using wxPython 2.9. & Python 2.7.2.

Perhaps wxPython is causing the problem. Does the 'terminal' look like a normal terminal? Does it only appear if you actually print something?

Oscar