On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 1:01 AM, Token Type <typeto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks. By the way, do we have a list of explanations of error message? If
> so, whenever we come across error message, we can refer to it and solve the
> problem accordingly.

Not really, but if you paste the message into Google or DuckDuckGo or
another web search engine, you'll usually find something helpful.
Possibly add a few keywords about what you're doing, if the message
alone is too general.

By the way, you don't need to include both comp.lang.python and
python-list in your addressees; they mirror each other, so sending to
one will make it arrive on the other too.

Have fun!

ChrisA