On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 6:43 PM, Prasad, Ramit
<ramit.pra...@jpmorgan.com> wrote:
> Dwight Hutto wrote:
>> On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 4:20 AM, alex2find-work-home/3 <wuwe...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> > It actually *is* common behaviour of racists.
>> >

>> Not if there name is ramit. What if your name was john? I'd say I'll
>> be right back, I have to go take a crap on the john. It's a joke about
>> a name, not where it originates.
>
> Okay, so maybe not racist but instead offensive juvenile humor?
> I suppose that is better...

No, just shop talk. You hit me and hit I logarithmically hit back
..."butterfly effect".

> Um, yes! You are using 'queer' and 'pansy' as a derogatory comparison
> which falls under the definition for homophobia.
>
> "Homophobia is a range of negative attitudes and feelings toward
> homosexuality or people who are identified or perceived as being lesbian,
> gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT). Definitions refer variably to antipathy,
> contempt, prejudice, aversion, irrational fear, and hatred."
> ~ First two sentences on Wikipedia
No, analogy, and a continued attack on a subject we know is propaganda.

>> > Well, *yes*. Because your choice of that terminology as derogatory
>> > shows you view it as derogatory.
>

>> No it was a loose analogy to show that he's just trying to use
>> anything he can say to slam me, and everyone can know it wasn't meant
>> as racist.
>
> Since I was unsure myself if you were trying to be offensive or racist,
> I would disagree with "everyone can know it wasn't meant as racist".

If you're unsure if it was racist, you should err on the side of
caution. There are many nicknames on the net. That could be an ethnic
name, or an A.K.A.. Non-logical, pure speculation, that is biased that
your minority needs more anit-you.

Don't engage in conversations you're sure to lose.

--
Best Regards,
David Hutto