On 2012-09-15 05:40, Dwight Hutto wrote:
On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 11:53 PM, Chris Angelico <ros...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Dwight Hutto <dwightdhu...@gmail.com> wrote:
That's no problem, But some suported ad some opposed, it's a
democracy, but a dictatorship by the moderators. How much did I err in
their opinion of stating my opinion, in relation to the statistical
whole?

Actually, I've not seen any moderatorial action on this list. Savoynet

Alan Gauld quotes, "Putting on my moderator's hat", sometimes.

is as you describe, a monarchy whose head but seldom exercises power;

I think it's Rossenbom(or whoever the creator of the interpreter
written in C is), "who says benevolent dictator for life"

[snip]
You don't know the name of the BDFL? I'm appalled! :-)