On 26/09/2012 10:31, wxjmfa...@gmail.com wrote:

I'm ready to be considered as an idiot, but I'm not blind.

People here have seen enough of your writings to know that you're not an idiot. I'm feeling far too polite right now to state what they actually know about you.

As soon as I tested these characters, Py3.3 performs really
badly. It seems to me it is legitimate to consider, there
is a serious problem here.

Your tests (for the lack of a better term) have been repeatedly shot to pieces, refuted, you've shown nothing at all to indicate that Python 3.3 performs really badly.

Many people are commmenting, I have the feeling, I'm the only
one who tested this. It is not necessary to dive in the Python
code, understanding all this "characters stuff" is enough.

Complete dross from a person who seems to know as much about the combination of Python 3.3 and unicode as Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot amongst others knew about human rights.

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.