Etienne Robillard schreef:
On Sun, 14 Oct 2012 00:47:52 +1100
Chris Angelico <ros...@gmail.com> wrote:

Excuse me?

I'm not overly familiar with readline, so perhaps there is a really
obvious way to do what Steven's trying to do, but this post does not
appear to be the result of a lack of thinking.

If it really IS that obvious to you, post a link to appropriate
documentation without the rudeness... that way it'll be useful to
everyone, not just cathartic to you.

ChrisA

whatever. i don't feel much like replying to idiots today

Then simply don't. Much better then replying in such a rude way.

I leave the question of who is being an idiot here as an exercise to the reader.

--
"Too often we hold fast to the cliches of our forebears. We subject all
facts to a prefabricated set of interpretations. Too often we enjoy the

r...@roelschroeven.net