Hi Dave,
Thanks for looking into my issue.  You cannot run the program since it is
in Openerp where python is used as programming language. Here python 2.7 is
used. Sorry i didn't mention all the detail.

My program is able to write log for other message in the log file. here
'batch' is an object and when i try to log the value of 'batch'  with
logger.debug('The value is %s' %batch) , it doesn't log the value. I am not
sure if it is the correct if it correct formatting syntax for displaying
Object value.

Thanks in advance again.. I am new to Python but not in programming
language..