how shud i intiate this equation myself. .can u give me some links to solve
that myself. . am ready already. .its a chalange for me now. . .i just
requested for a code as i dont know nothing about iteration of that much
complex equation not the entire program. .

so kindly show me the way. .i will do it myself. .nd remember plz am nt that
cheap to cheat. .cheater doesnot worry about grades. .just remember this. .he
just wants to clear the subject. . i have cleared the subject with excellent
marks. .just spoiling my end semester vacation to get good grade and expereince
in programing. . . its totaly optional to go for project, internship or
vacationz. .nd i have chosen up the project. . .i hope i have clearified your
doubt regarding my amnitions and concerns. . ??

so kindly show me the way. .i will go myself on that way. .because i dont know
what way should go for this beautiful complex equatuion. .:)