On 06/01/2013 7:48 AM, Tetsuya wrote:
On 01/06/2013 05:45 AM, Sourabh Mhaisekar wrote:
Hello All,
I am recently started couple of projects in Python, one in Python GTK
 > and one in Python Qt. I want a good IDE (For Windows ) for Python which
 > gives support for Python as well as PyGtk and PyQt.

Features I am looking for
* Support for Core Python Auto-completion.
* Support for PyGtk and PyQt
* Support for either Bazaar (preferred) or CVS

Thanks !

- Sourabh

I develop only under GNU/Linux (using Vim, with some plugins like
python-jedi and supertab for autocompletion, Gundo for undo management
in a *very* smart way, etc..), but in the recent past I tried various
IDEs. They're all ugly and/or cumbersome, but it seemed to me that the
less ugly maybe is PyCharm, you could try that.
I would suggest that you look at PyScripter for Windows or Linuz when Wine is available.

See: http://www.decalage.info/en/python/tutorial

Colin W.