On 2013-01-10 00:19, andydtay...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi John,

He're the code I would like to see work. The cursor_to is an oversight. I
extracted this element from some other code in an attempt to isolate/resolve
the problem myself, hence having a simplified table version. Which works
actually, but unfortunately that's not educating me suffieciently. Actual error
message I see follows.

[snip]

Error Message:

andyt@andyt-ThinkPad-X61:~/projects/django-stringer/Other/TFLJPAPI$ python
creat_db_exp.py
   File "creat_db_exp.py", line 15
     cursor.execute("INSERT INTO tubecross (station_code, SAJ, SPB, SOQ) VALUES (%s,
%s, %s, %s)",(SAJ, 00:00, 00:22, 00:27))

                          ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

"00:00", etc, aren't valid Python, they're two ints with a colon
between them.

You need to determine what Python class to use to represent those.