On 01/21/2013 06:30 AM, Franck Ditter wrote:
In article  <mailman.731.1358757093.2939.python-l...@python.org>,
> Mitya Sirenef <msire...@lightbird.net> wrote:
>
>> > - To use the software outside Python, we need to have proper indentation
>> > as real spaces. We should be able to distinguish Arial type for usual
>> > text and fixed font for code.
>>

>> Not sure I understand about indentation.. You mean like wrapping
>> everything in a textarea tag? Right now everything is in div,
>> which leads to all spaces being compressed in html when viewed.
>
> SOme spaces are translated in &nbsp;, others in actual spaces.
> Say for Scheme, if I write this in foo.txt :
>
>> (define z (* 3+2i 1+i)) ; notation a+bi
> abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
>
> I get this in foo.html (spaces missing) :
>
>> (define z (* 3+2i 1+i)) ; notation a+bi
> abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
>
> franck

This applies to Python and all other languages equally, that's why I was
confused. I've fixed this issue and added utf-8, and moved the files to
a new location & also copied utils.py file which I forgot yesterday.

https://github.com/pythonbyexample/PBE/tree/master/jstmovie

 -m

The world is a perpetual caricature of itself; at every moment it is the
mockery and the contradiction of what it is pretending to be.
George Santayana