On Jan 22, 8:07 pm, Ferrous Cranus <nikos.gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, i decided to switch from embedding string into .html to actually grab
> the filepath in order to identify it

So all that crap you wrote in past threads about absolutely
essentially needing to identify a html page _no matter where it was
stored on the filesystem_ *was* just crap then?

You're almost certainly trolling. On the minimal chance that you're
not, you should _never_ be identifying a web page by its physical
storage location, you should be identifying it by its _url_.

But your "oh no, those two lines of code are two complex, I MUST DO IT
WITH INT" shrillness has pretty much convinced me you're an idiot and/
or a troll.

Look out, everyone, Br'er Ferrous is trying to get you all stuck in a
tar thread again.