On 01/24/13 10:23, Thomas Heller wrote:
Am 24.01.2013 16:54, schrieb rusi:
[I personally use emacs. It would be sadistic to make that into a
recommendation]

It would be truly sadistic to force a long-time emacs user to any
other editor.

I saw the recommendation for Vim elsewhere on the thread and comment the same as this sub-thread: "I personally use vim. It would be sadistic to make that into a recommendation" And likewise, it's "truly sadistic to force a long-time vim user to any other editor." :-)

Not that Vim isn't great for programming Python (which I do daily)...it *is*! It's just not where I'd throw somebody who doesn't already have an existing editor preference *and* doesn't know Python.

-tkc