On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 8:16 AM,  <aramilda...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone! I don't mean to intrude, but ive heard great things about this
> group and ive stumped myself with my python code.

Hi! As others have said, this is no intrusion, but it'd help a lot if
you posted your errors and used a more useful subject line.
Additionally, when you post, can you give some example lines from the
file? This part of your code is impossible for us to simulate:

>         fileName = sys.argv[1]
>         jadeFile = open(fileName, 'r')
>
>         for line in jadeFile:
>                 counter = counter + 1
>                 execute(line)
>
>         jadeFile.close()

But this much I can suggest:

>         i = 0
>
>         while i < len(labelList):
>                 print(labelList.keys()[i], ":", labelList.values()[i])
>                 i = i + 1

Instead of iterating with a counter, you can iterate with a Python 'for' loop.

for label,count in labelList.items():
        print(label,":",count)

It's that simple!

ChrisA