Am 15.02.2013 08:51, schrieb Rick Johnson:
  "How could a line in the "try" block ever be considered offensive?"

My suggestion of "offensive" does not imply ignorance on /my/ part[...]

Well, it seems to imply that you are not aware of the subtle difference between "offending" and "offensive". The irony on that was probably lost in my last posting, since you are still repeating this mistake.

Now, concerning the rest, you are relying on too many implications that others should draw from what you wrote that are not clear. This doesn't help you getting across what you want to say.

Further, you wrote "Which (by showing the offensive line) is quite clear to me.", i.e. that there can be "offensive" lines, then you go on to "/i/ never suggested that ANY line in ANY block was "offensive"". Those two statements just don't fit together, see for yourself which of them you want to clarify or not, but please stop blaming others for your slips!

You're welcome.

Uli