Am 15.02.2013 08:11, schrieb Travis Oliphant:
Hey all,

With Numba and Blaze we have been doing a lot of work on what
essentially is compiler technology and realizing more and more that
we are treading on ground that has been plowed before with many other
projects.   So, we wanted to create a web-site and perhaps even a
mailing list or forum where people could coordinate and communicate
about compiler projects, compiler tools, and ways to share efforts
and ideas.

The website is:  http://compilers.pydata.org/

Travis,

I think that the pycparser project should be mentioned too on this page:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pycparser

Thomas