Hi Guys,
I am using the multiprocessing module. The following code snippet occasionally
throws the "Exception in thread QueueFeederThread (most likely raised during
interpreter shutdown)" exception.

I searched google for the cause, someone says there are some issues with the
multiprocessing.Queue (need do some sleep at where the queue is used).

Could you please shed your light here, what is wrong, how can I use the
multiprocess correctly ?

Thanks very much !

The python version is 2.6 and on Win7 x64 OS.

------------------
from multiprocessing import Process,Queue

def listTest(q):
         print q.get()

def queueTest():
        q = Queue()