On 2/27/2013 8:17 PM, ru...@yahoo.com wrote:
On 02/26/2013 11:43 AM, Terry Reedy wrote:

In which JoePie91 writes:
   ...the community around Python is one of the most hostile and
   unhelpful communities around any programming-related topic that
   I have ever seen...

To me, this is a lying troll rant worth less than most of RantingRick's
posts.

Rather making his point, aren't you?

Not at all. Over the past 15 years I have make 1000s of polite helpful responses to perhaps 100s of different people. Others have done much the same. The fact that I am hostile to and occasionally make an exception to not responding to lying troll rants does not at all prove his lie. Indeed, Joe did not post here, and I was not speaking to him. I intended my complete post to be overall helpful to people who do read here. If Joe ever does post a polite question here, I hope and expect he would get a polite response.

--
Terry Jan Reedy