Am 01.03.2013 17:28, schrieb Isaac Won:
What I really want to get from this code is m1 as I told. For this
purpose, for instance, values of fpsd upto second loop and that from
third loop should be same, but they are not. Actually it is my main
question.

You are not helping yourself...

In any case, please drop everything not necessary to demostrate the
problem before posting. This makes it easier to see what is going
wrong both for you and others. Also make sure that others can
actually run the code.

Read this carefully, I didn't write that to fill up empty space. Also, read Eric S. Raymond's essay on asking smart questions (you can easily locate it online), which the problems with your question in a much more general way.

Uli