On 26/03/2013 21:14, Chris Angelico wrote:
On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 8:08 AM, Grant Edwards <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
On 2013-03-26, Mark Lawrence <breamore...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
On 26/03/2013 20:44, jmfauth wrote:

A character is not an integer (short form).

So?

A character is not an integer.

jmf

But you are an idiot.

I think we all agree that jmf is a character.

So we've established that no characters are integers, but some
characters are idiots.

Does that allow us to determine wheter integers are idiots or not?

No, it doesn't. I'm fairly confident that most of them are not...
however, I have my eye on 42. He gets around, a bit, but never seems
to do anything very useful. I'd think twice before hiring him.

But 1, now, he's a good fellow. Even when things get divisive, he's
the voice of unity.

ChrisA

Which reminds me, why do people on newsgroups often refer to 101, my favourite number? I mean, do we really care about the number of a room that Eric Blair worked in when he was at the BBC?

--
If you're using GoogleCrap™ please read this http://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython.

Mark Lawrence