I am I've developed an application in Python 3.3.1 (on an up-to-date 64-bit
Arch Linux system) and am attempting to use pdb to debug it. I am getting
incorrect stack traces. I've made up a little 10-line program that illustrates
the problem and I attempted to register on the bug-tracker site,
unsuccessfully, to file a bug report. I followed the link in the email and got
a "broken form" error message when I attempted to log in to the bug-tracker. I
then tried replying to the verification email, and got some other form of
brokenness in reply.

Suggestions?