On 2013-04-14 00:01, Wolfgang Keller wrote:
Well, I usually use the Qt Designer and it does work well for me.

It generates a .ui file with it which has to be passed to pyuic to
generate the actual Python code

Wow.

Even one more step than with code generation directly from
the GUI builder.

You don't have to use pyuic. You can load the .ui file directly from your
program.

Clumsy, tedious, static.

Cocoa's Interface Builder shows how to do it even though Objective-C is
a *compiled* language, unlike Python.

The workflow is about the same, really.

--
Robert Kern