On 19/04/2013 10:42, Alister wrote:
On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 23:24:29 +0200, Tracubik wrote:

Hi all!
I'm trying to make a simple program that essentially do this:

1) open a html file (extracted epub file)
2) search for occurrences like "ita-ly"
3) put them on a simple GUI: 1 text field and two buttons: keepy it and
correct it (i.e. it will become italy)

now this is quite simple but how can i do it properly?
i suppose i've to first generate the window and than populate it, but
where i've to put the "search for occurences" code? I don't think init()
is the right place..

Thanks MedeoTL
One simple way
Make a method to search for the next occorance & use that as button click
event.

Mmmmh, this seem good to me. But i also need to add some code in the __init__() of the GUI class to get the first occurence and put it in the text field.

Thanks for your reply, you was really helpful

MedeoTL