Am 23.04.2013 09:13, schrieb inshu chauhan:
This statement is giving me the following error

Statement:
for p, k, j in zip(sorted(segments.iterkeys(), class_count.iterkeys(),
pixel_count.iterkeys())):

Error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "C:\Users\inshu\Desktop\Training_segs_trial2.py", line 170, in
<module>
     access_segments(segimage, data)
   File "C:\Users\inshu\Desktop\Training_segs_trial2.py", line 147, in
access_segments
     for p, k, j in zip(sorted(segments.iterkeys(), class_count.iterkeys(),
pixel_count.iterkeys())):
TypeError: 'dictionary-keyiterator' object is not callable

Which of the statements on that line causes the error? I guess asking yourself that question will lead you to the answer already! ;)

Any reason you quoted your own and several others' messages, am I missing some reference there?

Good luck!

Uli