On 04/28/2013 02:33 PM, alternativ...@rocketmail.com wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to use multiprocessing to avoid Python's GIL but with Tkinter,
instead of running my main function, it spawns new windows. In fact, my fuction
is used everytime I press a specified key, but with multiprocessing I only get
a new window when I hit a key. Does anyone have a solution ?

If you can't post in clear English, then give us some other clues to compensate. Could you post some code, define some function names, and use fewer pronouns and indirection?

for example: "it spawns new windows" -- What spawns new windows, exactly?

--
DaveA