Hi Guys,
   Now I met an issue to use py2exe when I use bundle_files = 1.As the
statement by py2exe,it means it will generate standalone EXE in stead of lots
of ".dll & .pyc".But it crash when I use bundle_files = 1 or bundle_files =
2,if I use =3 it is okey.I 've search this issue by google, it is not the
Individual case only by me!!! Any guru have the advice for this?I use python
2.7.4 and the py2exe version is 0.6.9(latest).If anyone have the direction I'll
share my full package.

Attach my setup.py as below->

from distutils.core import setup
import py2exe

includes = ["encodings", "encodings.*"]

options = {"py2exe":
    {"compressed": 1,
     "optimize": 2,
     "ascii": 1,
     "includes":includes,
     "bundle_files": 3}
    }

setup (options = options, zipfile=None, windows=["./Gui.py"])