On 02/06/2013 16:36, Νικόλαος Κούρας wrote

*IF* ?
So, you think i'm not putting any effort?

Almost always i post out snippets of what i have tried in my numerous attempts
to solve some issue i've encountered.

Putting forward effort and being able to actually solve a problem is two
difeerent things.

Where is your attemps to provide an actual help to me for once
It is not obligatory of course but a matter of good will, but instead of doing
that, you choose not only to not help or at least ignore, but consistently
making fun at my expense.

I don't think, I know. How can you be putting in any effort when you give yourself no thinking time? When you ask for a response maybe two hours after you've first posted? Basically you're using this group as a *FREE* technical support service. If you want something done to suit you, either put the effort in first, show some patience, or *PAY* for support.

--
"Steve is going for the pink ball - and for those of you who are watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green." Snooker commentator 'Whispering' Ted Lowe.

Mark Lawrence