On 12/6/2013 12:17 μμ, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jun 2013 12:00:38 +0300, Νικόλαος Κούρας wrote:

On 12/6/2013 11:31 πμ, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jun 2013 08:02:24 +0000, Νικόλαος Κούρας wrote:

and the output is just Pacman.exe as seen in

http://superhost.gr/?page=files.py

Wrong. The output is:

Internal Server Error

print( filenames )
sys.exit(0)

No it dosnt not, it loads properly and if you visit it again you will
see all the files being displayed since now i:

Wrong again. It still gives Internal Error. I have just revisited the
page three times now, and every time it still fails.

I am not lying, I am not making this up. Here is the text:

Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, supp...@superhost.gr and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error
log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use
an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.24 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.24 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips
mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at
superhost.gr Port 80

I know that you do not lie and also i think i know why *you* specifically can load my webiste.

i think your ip address does not have a PTR entry (reverse DNS entry)

and when you try to laod superhost.gr this lines fail for you and hece it errs out an internal server error.

host = socket.gethostbyaddr( os.environ['REMOTE_ADDR'] )[0]

i just switched the above line to to avoid missing PTRs

host = socket.gethostbyaddr( os.environ['REMOTE_ADDR'] )[0] or 'UnResolved'

Try now please.