Am 14.06.2013 14:09, schrieb rusi:
Since identifying a disease by the right name is key to finding a
cure:
Nikos is not trolling or spamming; he is help-vampiring.

Just to explain the trolling allegation: I'm not talking about him wanting to get his scripts fixed, that's help-vampiring most certainly, and an extreme form of that (thanks btw. for pointing me to that term, whoever did).

I was talking about his repeated attempts at "making conversation" by asking questions about encoding, short-circuit evaluation and such which seem like they are relevant for him to solve his problem, but due to his persistence of understanding things in a wrong way/not understanding them at all/repeating the same misunderstandings time after time have drifted off into endless repetitions of the same facts by helpful posters, and have gotten a lot of people seriously annoyed (also, due to other facts such as him changing his NNTP hosts and/or From-addresses which breaks kill-filing).

Now, if that latter behaviour isn't trolling, I don't know what is. Simply nobody who takes what he does at least a little bit serious is _as_ thick as he makes himself seem.

--
--- Heiko.