On 15/6/2013 8:47 μμ, Steven D'Aprano wrote:

I still get two copies if you CC me. That's still unnecessary and rude.
If I wanted a copy emailed to me, I'd subscribe via email rather than via
news. Whether you agree or not, I'd appreciate if you respect my wishes
rather than try to wiggle out of it on a technicality.

I'am also getting 2 notifications two of any response in TB

One in the news section and one by mail.
Please do not CC.

If i wanted mail notification i would subscribed via email.

--
What is now proved was at first only imagined!