=================
>MESSAGE FROM COMPUTER GEEK.
=================

THRINAXODON HAS RECENTLY RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE FROM THE PYTHON FOUNDER:

Oh my God! It's hard to program with, it`s troubling for so many people! I call for the cancellation of the Python programming language.

THRINAXODON: Wow! I had much trouble, myself. In fact; the makers of the Python language watch every move o, it, therefore violating privacy.

FOUNDER: It`s weird...I have 5,000 pieces of info. on every person that uses it. That`s the real reason...

THRINAXODON: I used it!

FOUNDER: It`s really hard to use. It requires 20 books just to know how to code with it.

THRINAXODON: Time to announce the cancellation at comp.lang.python!