On 07/13/2013 10:37 AM, wxjmfa...@gmail.com wrote:

<SNIP>

The FSR is naive and badly working. I can not force people
to understand the coding of the characters [*].

That would be very hard, since you certainly do not.

I'm the first to recognize that Python and/or Pike are
free to do what they wish.

Fortunately for us, Python (in version 3.3 and later) and Pike did it right. Some day the others may decide to do similarly.

Luckily, for the crowd, those who do not even know that the
coding of characters exists, all the serious actors active in
text processing are working properly.

Here, I'm really glad you don't know English, because if you had a decent grasp of the language, somebody might assume you knew what you
were talking about.

jmf

* By nature characters and numbers are differents.

By nature Jmf has his own distorted reality.

--
DaveA