Hi,

I am an IT and Learning Research professor. I wrote a set of lessons that
became a beginning programming book for my two sons. They loved it because is
it was simple, hands on, and funny. It covers the basics of programming,
introducing; software design, planning a game, making/getting free assets,
version systems, and packaging. This course takes the beginner from ground zero
to making arcade style games complete with sound, music, graphics, and an
installation package in 21 lessons. It also includes vast resources in the
index. It is called; "Start Here: Python 3x Programming Made Fun and Easier,"
and can be found at http://www.quantumsight.mobi or
http://www.toonzcat.com/book.html This site also introduces graphics for web
sites, animation, and games.

J.S.G, PhD