ave tried sql.learncodethehardway but it isn't complete yet. I tired looking on
stackoverflow's  sql tag also but nothing much there. Can someone suggest me
better resources for learning sql/sqlite3?

There are a lot of nice small tutorials out there found by Googling.  One
resource that you might not find easily, though, and that helped me a while
back and I liked is:

http://sqlzoo.net/howto/source/u.cgi/tip241028/sqlite

The thing about that page is, if you go to the main site, sqlzoo.net, it seems
that SQLite is no longer one of the options.  But if you go through the link I
gave above, you can find the older site that does treat SQLite.  To find the
other command examples, I guess use Google like so:

sqlite zoo INSERT
sqlite zoo UPDATE

and others.  I don't know why SQLite was dropped from the Zoo's roster; I
really liked that format.