Shen is a hypermodern functional programming language based on a core that is
essentially a Lisp, but portable to many major language platforms. One of these
platforms is Python. I am asking for support for the Shen project in this video
appeal

www.shenlanguage.org/appeal.html

The video explains the important work taking place in the Shen group and what
we hope to achieve. Essentially we will be able to generate type-secure Python
programs which can be run independently within the Python environment.

We're asking Python programmers to support us in the production of this
technology.

with thanks

Mark Tarver
www.shenlanguage.org