Hello,
I should write a python script(s) that listens to an existing XMLRPC service on
my company's dev server.My utility should take some data from that XMLRPC, send
it to an online xml service provider(it's something about hotel accomodation,
where they have xml patterns for different requests), then they return their
response to me, also in xml data interchange format.then i should parse that
and return to the existing XML-RPC, or write the parsed data to the Posgresql
database.The thing is, i know something about XML parsing, i know also
something about XMLRPC, but i'm not permitted to edit the existing XMLRPC
service.Can anyone just tell me what is the shortest and the best solution for
this problem?