I don't like the idea of being able to drag and drop anything in the
programming world. Outside of that, I use D&D programs a lot. I got into GUI
programming because I thought that I could get away from them, but I guess not.

Maybe I'm against them because if I can't code, I don't have anything else to
do with my time. If I don't program, the only other thing I have to do is...
well... nothing. So, because of this, they're making programming easier... by
not coding as much. Oh well, guess coding is dead :(