markot...@gmail.com wrote:

> esmaspäev, 30. september 2013 11:43.19 UTC+3 kirjutas mark...@gmail.com:
>> Is there a way to give a class extra functions whidout editing the .py
>> file where the class is located?
>
> But does it have all the variables that the main class have?

Yes. You can invoke all methods of Car on a FlyingCar instance. If you don't
define an __init__() method in FlyingCar the initializer of the parent class
will be invoked which typically sets a few attributes (I think this is what
you mean by variables; if not: please clarify).

So just try it out. If you don't get your code to work you can post it here
and ask for help on an actual piece of Python.