On Wed, 02 Oct 2013 14:03:25 +0300, Νίκος wrote:

> I have to make some money and that needs for some reason to happen now
> as we speak, so i have no alternative than to hop into a car and learn
> to drive during the process, hoping i will not bang-smash the car.

Yes you have alternatives. You have many alternatives, even if you are
determined to stay in this IT business. We have told you some of these
alternatives before.

Some alternatives:

- Can you access Google? You can search for guides to do with securing
web sites. You don't have to ask here. We are not experts on that. This
is a Python list, not a website administration list.

- Books. Buy some books on system administration. Borrow them from the
library. Even ten year old books going cheap are better than nothing,
they will teach you the basic concepts.

- Go do a course.

- Set up a crappy old PC running Linux and put apache on it. Don't put
anything important on it. You will probably find a million people on the
internet who will break into it, if you give them permission, and tell
you what they did. But we are not those people. Look elsewhere.

But don't trust them with anything important. After they are done, erase
the entire disk and reinstall from scratch. Not everyone is as kind and
trustworthy as us.

- If you can't find people to break into it for free, you can pay them.
Surely there are Linux consultants in Greece that will secure your system
for you for a fee? That's a legitimate business expense and will reduce
your tax.

- Find a business partner. You can't be the only person in Greece
interested in building up a web hosting business.

None of these things have anything to do with Python. This entire
discussion is off-topic, I am only mentioning this to you as a courtesy,
one human being to another. Please don't insult me by continuing this off-
topic discussion here on this Python list. This is comp.lang.python, not
comp.lang.teach.nikos.everything.he.needs.to.learn.

Come back when you have Python questions. Everything else, take it away.

--
Steven